Six months into the pandemic, hasn’t been without its challenges. I know life is tough right now for so many of us.
I’ve been thinking about what I’d do if I had 7 years to live. I asked friends and most of them were challenged with what they’d do. After a couple of sleepless nights thinking about life, I came up with a 7 year plan. I highly recommend doing the exercise for long term planning. It has given me a positive direction that will go past the pandemic.
- Help people. I would try to help sharing the skills, experience and knowledge I have gained from my 47 years on earth. My Patreon page would keep going! 🙂
- Keep moving. I always feel better physically and emotionally when I’m active. Don’t you want more good days?
- Explore and continue learning. I’d probably seek out a music therapist/teacher to continue piano lessons.
- Eat well. I love good food.
- Love. Keep searching for more people to receive and give love to.
- Travel. I’d like to continue to use less carbon foot print. There are 7 years of local travel I still want to do.
- Be honest with people. No time for holding back.